We’re all safely keeping our distance from… well, everyone. But thanks to video calling, so many things are still possible.
Working from home? Check.
Connecting with family? Check.
Hosting cocktail hour a little more often than ever before? Check.
And handing out awards for the year’s best in political advertising? Check.
We’re thrilled to announce that our collaborations with clients have won five honours at the Pollie Awards (aka the Oscars of political advertising).
Hosted by the American Association of Political Consultants, the Pollies were originally scheduled to be held in Washington, D.C. to celebrate the year’s best political creative advertising from across North America. But due to the ongoing pandemic, this year’s awards were announced earlier this month during the Pollies’ first-ever virtual ceremony.
The NOW team has a long record of Pollie wins and, this year, our clients have once again been recognized for excellence in five categories.
Government of British Columbia – Retrofit
- Gold Award for Television in the Public Affairs / Issue Advocacy Division, Statewide
Health Sciences Association of Alberta – Health Care Awareness
- Silver Award for Best in Show, Overall, Public Affairs / Issue Advocacy Division
Here’s a fun piece that formed part of the larger, multi-platform campaign:
Canada’s NDP – Federal Election Campaign 2019
- Gold Award for Television, Candidate Division, Best Use of Negative or Contrast
- Silver Award for Best in Show – Democrats, Overall, Candidate Division
- Bronze Award for Best Use of Collateral, The One that Got Away
So many ads and pieces of creative to choose from! But we’ll go with this one: